Everlook Jobs is a platform which aims to provide people a place to find job opportunities and companies to find potential employees. Together, we have the chance to create a community to help foster our professional growth.
As such, we take our role very seriously. We hope these guidelines will help you understand what we expect from our community. We are moderating our job postings that are created through our site. If we find that a posting does not follow our guidelines or violates our Terms and Conditions we reserve the right to remove it at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear any feedback from our community! Thank you.
Job postings that meet the following criteria may be subject to being removed from our site.
- Illegal. Any posting that is not legal in the United States will not be tolerated.
- Hate speech and discrimination. Job postings may not include any offensive material regarding ethnicity, disability, gender identity and expression, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, sexual identity and orientation, age, body size, or any other comments that are discriminatory in nature.
- Pornographic. Job postings may not include pornographic content, content that may be regarded as sexually obscene, or content that may involve the exploitation or sexualization of minors.
- Impersonation. You may not intentionally seek to mislead job browsers by copying logos, company names or any other attempt to lead people to believe you are a company you are not.
- Scams. Any posting that attempts to scam a user in phishing attempts, schemes, or any exchange of money.
* These are only guidelines; they do not modify our Terms and Conditions and are not intended to be a complete list.